Listen while you read.

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Stressed Out...Doesn't Begin to Say it!

I have so much going on right now. I only have about 3 minutes to write, so I'll go fast. I am on day 4 of antibiotics for a sinus infection. Started as a cold, but if you know me, you know that my colds don't last long, because they inevitably turn into sinus infections, and then last forever...or until I go to the doctor. So I had a few sleepless nights. Those few sleepless nights turned into a few more because at school we have been going through a new process called E & R. Let me explain. We will paid for our performance now. As a teacher, this means our student's achievement, yes including CSAP scores, and evaluations among other things.

Today, I have a formal observation to add to the list of pulling together all sorts of data, putting together all sorts of other data, there's always more data, and then, I am trying to train for Boston in the meantime. Scheri is on vacation this week, perfect timing, because I haven't ran once since my 18 miler on Sunday. I will hit the gym tonight. I will race with Halee on Saturday and then Scheri gets back on Sunday and I believe I will be held accountable with running and not just teaching anymore. Motherhood, oh ya, I have been trying to keep up in the evening with that, but last night I worked late at school and came home with enough time to grade some midyear assessments WITH Marc. Thank goodness the girls are at an age where they would rather play with each other than us. We hung out for a bit and hit the hay early. Only to wake up at 5am to head off to Safeway to get a lottery ticket for my probability lesson today. Wow, that was a quick run down. Gotta go. No time to waste.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you are feeling better now! It was great timing ;-) I missed you while I was on vacation and am now ready to hit it hard again... not sure how strong I'll be tomorrow on our SEVEN mile tempo :-) I'm looking forward to it though!

    ReplyDelete