Listen while you read.

Thursday, September 9, 2010

2 Months Post-Op

I made it through the weekend of races...barely! Struggling with pain since Sunday, only because I was doing way too much, I finally made it back to PT today. The weekend, and the week leading up to the ADT proved to be a lot of work, physically and mentally. I tried to take it easy, but it was more than I had been doing in a while. Catching up on sleep, a little each night, since the race has been top priority. Today, I was ready for Cameron to "shake" it out and loosen up all of the tension that had been forming the past several days. After a few exercises and some time on the bike, he did his magic. I asked about being able to walk or ride my bike regularly and he said that I could ride for 20 minutes on a flat area (mountain bike so I am sitting up) and walk for an hour on a flat, soft surface. I will start riding or walking with the dogs, beginning tomorrow...on my day off! Yep, I'm taking a day off.

No comments:

Post a Comment