Listen while you read.

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Still Waiting...

Yesterday was one of those days. I kept counting in my head...February, March, April, and almost May. Even though it has only been just over two months since I have actually had this injury, and two weeks since I was officially diagnosed (a month if you count from when the doctor told me he thought I had it), it seems like the time is dragging on and on. I know I should be happy because I have read stories from people that have had this for years to get diagnosed after they have dealt with it for what must seem like an eternity. Just when I think I have my post surgery schedule all figured out, I read another blog where someone has a completely different routine than the last. So I guess I will just have to continue to wait to see what the doctor actually says. And I guess I'll have to continue to wait for the doctor to actually call me back to let me know where we go from here. Hopefully they call tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment