Listen while you read.

Monday, May 17, 2010

Spring Has Sprung





Everyone in Colorado facebooked yesterday about the warm day we had. Finally. It has been cold and snowing through last week. We are all ready for some warm days. I have been working in my garden since March, building the boxes and getting it ready for this year. I planted my cold crop in April, and it is going strong. I put out my warm crops this week, and planted the rest of my seeds this weekend. You can see in the pictures that I still have mini-greenhouses for adapatation, but they are doing great. The forecast: lots of veggies for summer! Marc helped me a lot with finishing up the mulch and by telling me to sit down and rest. We also spent some time inside this weekend watching Avatar on our new flat screen and Blue Ray player, something Marc has wanted for a while. Only one week left of school and then there will be endless days like these...well, until the school year begins again. I love this time of year.

No comments:

Post a Comment