Listen while you read.

Friday, June 4, 2010

Friday and 85

It's just about the weekend, not that it matters too much for me; however, I love spending time with Marc and so, it really does matter. I woke up early to sweep out the garage, water some flowers in anticipation of a warm day, 85 or higher, and then came in to clean up the house. Everything in the yard is growing and filling in.


I wanted to get some yard work done today and when I mentioned it to the girls, they moaned. It quickly turned around when I said I just needed the lawn mowed. Christian jumped on it and had it done in no time. Thank goodness for little helpers. Speaking of little helpers, Chewy is always right there to be a part of everything we are doing. Tuff usually sits under the tree for shade and observes.

I finished up my morning with a ride and once again, I am surprising myself with how fast I am getting. From last year, I about 1.5 mph faster on each ride, on average. I still feel like I am in the beginning of riding season, so it is nice to know there is even more room for improvement. I will finish off my day with a swim at the outdoor pool with a friend and probably an evening with my family. What could be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment