Listen while you read.

Monday, June 21, 2010

Let the List Begin...

I have a list of things to do, from getting my classroom ready for next year, to making sure I am caught up on ADT, to getting the backyard cleaned up-it looks like a jungle since it rained while we were gone. So I am home in Colorado again with lots to do. One thing that I always appreciate on our drive back into Colorado...the colors are gorgeous. Our sky is bluer than any other state I have visited. Our mountains and the rocks are redder and greener. The water was flowing with rafters enjoying themselves. It is a beautiful state where you wake up to sunshine almost every day of the year. For those of us that live here, look around today and notice the beauty. For those who don't, come visit! Now, onto my list.

No comments:

Post a Comment