Listen while you read.

Friday, June 18, 2010

Insurance

I got "the call!" The doctor's office calls my insurance approximately three weeks out from surgery, and well, that's now. They called me while I was laying on the beach...relaxing. But to make a long story short, they will cover everything. Dr. White's office had me call back myself to verify because it was too easy. I said earlier that I have Blue Cross/Blue Shield, but what I failed to mention was that the insurance I have is self-funded by the National Automatic Industry Welfare Fund (NASI Fund). Marc is a union sprinkler fitter (fire protection) and we have always known our insurance is great, but I was expecting some hang-up. Nothing. They will cover the Game Ready Ice machine and the CPM machine too. I am all set.

No comments:

Post a Comment